Just a few rules and regulations for the interclub time trial on Thursday 18th April.
1. Entries are open to Bray Wheelers CC and Sorrento CC.
2. There will be five races in the interclub league, running through the summer.
3. There is a 5 euro charge for the league, payable on the night.
4. Please pre-register by contacting myself at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0863628280
5. Every rider MUST SIGN-ON on the night.
7. Sign-on will be from 6:30pm to 7:15pm.
8. First rider will will start at 7:15pm.
9. Start times will be posted on website and times cannot be swapped among riders.
10.All riders must be a member of either club and have a minimum of club competition Cycling
Ireland licence or IVCA licence.
11. Please produce your licence at the sign-on.
12. Membership renewals will NOT be taken on the night.
13. Please use front and rear lights, especially if you have a late start time.