Wed 15th July 2020 at 7.30pmClick here for more info
with Janos Köhler, World road downhill champion 2010 and 2013
When: Wed 11th March at 7.30pm
Where: Bray Wheelers Clubhouse, Schools Road, Bray, Co Wicklow.
Cost: Free for Bray Wheelers, and Youth Cyclists, non members welcome also.
Descending skills for beginners and improvers alike:
Preparation, focus, cornering, braking, tips and tricks for gaining more top end speed.
About Janos Köhler
– 2 time world champion (2010 and 2013)
– 9 races, contesting 6 finals and achieving 5 podium finishes
– Most successful rider in the history of the sport with three wins, twice 2nd and a 4th place.
– Only rider to win three overall titles and to qualify in 1st place twice achieving the latter in two consecutive races
– Fastest speed in wet conditions (and second fastest ever recorded), during the 2013 Bosnian Road Rage in Sarajevo, at 97.3 km/h
– Fastest average speed during a timed run was recorded during his ITT qualifying run in 2009 during the Swiss Road Rage in Rengg, at 76.125 km/h