BWCC Leisure Challenge
To keep us all motivated to get out on our bikes during the summer, your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee is excited to announce the 2023 Leisure Challenge.
Set your personal targets: Distance, Climbing, Randonnees, Epic One Day Spin and Everesting.
Sign up form at: https://tinyurl.com/BWCC-LeisureChallenge-2023
How does it work?
- It runs for 12 weeks, from Mon 24/Apr to Sun 16/Jul
- You commit to a personal challenge and we help you track it over the 12 weeks. It is as simple as that.
- There is a Distance Challenge. Can you cycle from 50k per week up to 300k per week?
- There is a Climbing Challenge. Can you climb a number of hills in Wicklow and Dublin?
- There is a Randonneur Challenge. Can you complete a number of 100km spins?
- There is a One Day Epic Challenge. Can you complete a one day high distance, high climbing challenge?
- There is an Everesting Challenge. Can you climb the height of Mt Everest one or more times over the 12 weeks?