Please see start list and start times for the first interclub time trial on Thursday 18th April.
Please read the rules and regulations below and we look forward to seeing ye all on Thursday.
Just a few rules and regulations for the interclub time trial on Thursday 18th April.
1. Entries are open to Bray Wheelers CC and Sorrento CC.
2. There will be five races in the interclub league, running throught the summer.
3. There is a 5 euro charge for the league, payable on the night.
4. Please pre-register by contacting myself at email@example.com or 0863628280
5. Every rider MUST SIGN-ON on the night.
7. Sign-on will be from 6:30pm to 7:15pm at the roundabout Kilmacanogue.
8. Parking is limited at the start and NO PARKING on the grass.
9. First rider will will start at 7:15pm.
10.Start times will be posted on website and times cannot be swapped among riders.
11. All riders must be a member of either club and have a minium of club competition Cycling
Ireland licence or IVCA licence.
12. Please produce your licence at the sign-on.
13. Membership renewals will NOT be taken on the night.
14. Please use front and rear lights, especially if you have a late start time.
15. you must wear a race number for all time trials. You can use your own or will be supplied with one.