To keep us all motivated to get out on our bikes during the summer, your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee is excited to announce a new Leisure Challenge.
Set your personal targets: Distance, Climbing, and Randonnees.
Sign up here.
How does it work?
– It runs for 20 weeks, Mon 26 April to Sun 11 Sept.
– You commit to a personal challenge and we help you track it over the 20 weeks.
– There is a Distance challenge. Can you cycle the equivalent distance of a Eurovelo route?
– There is a Climbing challenge. Can you climb a number of hills in Wicklow and Dublin?
– There is a Randonneur challenge. Can you complete a number of 100km spins?
– We’ll also add you to a group to provide a little bit of additional motivation.
– Please adhere to all current Covid-19 restrictions during the challenge.
– Membership of BWCC and Cycling Ireland is needed to take part in the challenge.
Bray Wheelers is current Cycling Ireland Club of the Year.