To keep us all motivated to get out on our bikes during the summer, your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee is excited to announce the new Leisure Challenge 2022.
Set your personal targets: Distance, Climbing, and Randonnees, and a new ‘My Everest’ big spin goal.
Sign up form at: https://tinyurl.com/BWCC-LeisureChallenge-2022
How does it work?
- It runs for 10 weeks, Mon 9 May – Sun 17 July.
- You commit to a personal challenge and we help you track it over the 10 weeks.
- There is a Distance challenge. Can you complete a weekly distance goal?
- There is a Climbing challenge. Can you climb a number of hills in Wicklow and Dublin?
- There is a Randonneur challenge. Can you complete a number of 100km spins?
- There is a My Everest challenge. Can you complete a big day out called the ‘My Everest’ challenge.
- Membership of BWCC and Cycling Ireland is needed to take part in the challenge.