We are proud to announce:
Bray Wheelers Leisure Challenge 2023
To keep us all motivated to get out on our bikes during the summer, your BWCC Leisure Subcommittee is running a Leisure Challenge.
Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/BWCC-LeisureChallenge-2023
Runs for 12 weeks, from Mon 24th April to Sun 16th July
You commit to a personal challenge and we help you track it over the 12 weeks
Set your personal targets, as follows…
– Distance Challenge: Can you cycle from 50k per week up to 300k per week?
– Climbing Challenge: Can you climb a number of hills in Wicklow and Dublin?
– Randonneur Challenge: Can you complete a number of 100km spins?
– One-Day Epic Challenge: Can you complete a one day high distance, high climbing challenge?
– Everesting Challenge: Can you climb the height of Mt Everest one or more times over the 12 weeks?
You must be a member of Bray Wheelers to participate.
This is a no pressure challenge. You commit to what you are comfortable with and we’ll help you track the progress against your personal challenge. It’s as simple as that.